At Vamp London we try to make things as simple as we can and our terms and conditions follow this philosophy. We've made them simple and easy to follow but if you don't understand anything, tell us and we'll explain it
Our terms and conditions are important because they are designed to show what you can expect from us. They do change from time to time and so you do need to check them each time you visit the site as we'll assume that you are aware of any changes.
Means Vamp London Limited a company registered in England and Wales under Company Number 07538547 and whose registered office is at 25 Riverside Business Park, Riverwalk Road, Enfield, Middlesex EN3 7QN
Means www. vamplondon.com
Us" "We" "Our
Means either the Site or the Owner or both
Are a visitor to our Site for any purpose whatsoever
These terms and conditions govern the relationship between us and are intended to form the basis of the agreement between us if you visit the Site. If you do not agree with them please leave the Site and do not order from us.
You promise/warrant that:
- You are over 18 and have the legal authority to enter into this Contract
- You have read and understood these terms and conditions and any revision of them
- You will read and understand the terms and conditions of any website to which we link
- use robots, spiders, scrapers or similar things on our site
- try to get around any things we put on the site to stop or limit access to parts of it.
- won't do anything that might cause our systems to crash
- steal the site or any part of it for use in any other site or application
- try to modify, translate, adapt, edit, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any programs we use in connection with this Site or the services it offers
- copy imitate or use the trademarks and/or designs and/or layout or anything else which would usually amount to intellectual property and which we own
- Either we or a third party owns the intellectual property on the Site and by continuing to use it you acknowledge that such material is protected by law.
- You must not reproduce, copy, distribute, store or in any other fashion re-use material from the Site unless we give you written permission to do so
Any goods you buy from us will be despatched to you in the manner you have selected on the Site but we cannot guarantee that any delivery time quoted will be met if the Goods are delivered by a contractor independent from us
Unless sent by Royal Mail Goods will be delivered to Your front door and only to ground floor areas
Unless you advise us within 3 days of receipt of the Goods you are deemed to have accepted that the Goods are satisfactory and with no problems.
All orders are made subject to availability. If the Goods are not in stock, we will refund any monies you have paid.
If you are buying something from us as a consumer ("Goods") then the following provisions apply:
If you receive goods which:
- Do not match the description of the Goods that You ordered from us or.
- Have faults when they are delivered to you or
- Have been damaged in transit
You must contact us within 3 days of delivery to arrange for their return you will be responsible for paying shipment costs and we will have the option to replace the Goods (if available) or to refund you through the payment method used by you when purchasing the Goods such refunds and/or replacements will be issued only upon our receipt of the returned Goods.
If you do not want the Goods then you must tell us within 14 days of their delivery and when we receive the Goods in an unused state, in their original unopened packaging and in a saleable condition we will refund the price you paid for them plus our standard postage and packing costs. You must contact us beforehand and cancel this contract using our Cancellation Form (link to cancellation form here).
We reserve the right to amend the amount we refund to you in the following circumstances:
- You have used and enjoyed the Goods;
- The Goods are of a nature which may cause them to deteriorate or expire rapidly and you do not communicate with us in a timely manner;
- If the individual packaging has been opened;
- Any discounts that may have formed part of the purchase price of the Goods to reflect any lack of quality made known to you at the time of purchase.
If you are not buying as a consumer we will not accept returns unless we have agreed with any complaint or observation you have made to us within 3 days of receipt of the Goods
BANK/CREDIT CARD NUMBERS
We will not retain any information relating to your bank or credit cards
If you want to benefit from the Site to its fullest extent and if we ask you to do so, you must create an Account which will contain certain personal details. When you create an Account you promise that:
- All information you submit is accurate and truthful.
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
- You will not share Your Account with anyone else.
- You will keep your Account details confidential .
- You will not give your username or password to anyone else.
- You will log off when you exit the Account – to prevent unauthorised use by others.
Your Account will be closed by us if you break these T&C's or if there has been no activity on the Account for 6 months and you don't reactivate the Account after we have requested that you do so.
If any payment we send to your bank account is refused and you do not supply us with an alternative bank account within 28 days of us asking you, we may keep the monies in the Account and you will be entitled to nothing
If you do anything which we think might be fraud, we have the right to report those actions to the Police and any money standing to the credit of your Account may be kept by us to cover the costs we are put to in dealing with your fraud
If we ask you to you must authenticate your email address with us and if you change your address at any other time you must tell us and authenticate it again.
If you have not authenticated your current email address with us and/or if it cannot accept emails from us and/or you mark our emails as spam, abusive or junk then and in any such event, we can terminate your Account without notice to you
If we earn any commission on any transaction in which we are involved or any interest on the money deposited in your Account we may keep that commission and/or interest
You can cancel your Account with us at any time all you need to do is to email us at [ insert unsubscribe address]
We may from, time to time, ask you to comment or feedback on the services we offer on the site to help and inform other visitors and in this context you agree:
- You must not use obscene or vulgar language
- You must not submit a comment that is unlawful or objectionable including, but not limited to, comments that are abusive, threatening, harassing, defamatory, ageist, sexist or racist
- You must not post links to other websites containing any of the above types of comment
- You must post all comments in English
- The means by which you identify yourself on our site must not violate these terms and conditions
- You must not engage in any form of commercial advertising
- You must not impersonate other people
- You must not submit material that may contain viruses or anything else which might damage or disrupt our systems or those of others
- That we have no obligation to publish any comment
You also warrant and agree:
- that any comment you submit to us is accurate and truthful
- that you are the author of the comment you submit
- that you waive all moral rights in that comment to be named as its author
- that you grant us a licence to modify it as necessary for its inclusion on the Site .
- that all comments you submit are for publication on the Site and other such uses as we may think appropriate under a royalty-free, perpetual basis
- that we may alter any comments in any way we decide without having your permission
- we accept no responsibility or liability for any infringement of third party rights by such comments
When using any comments you accept and agree:
- we are not be liable in any way or under any circumstances for any loss or damage that you may incur as a result of those comments, nor for any errors or omissions in them
- use of and reliance on anything contained in such comments is entirely at your own risk
- although we try to screen all the comments posted on the Site that is not always possible
If something outside our control happens – it could be riots, floods, war strikes and a lot of other similar things – we are not liable and do not have to compensate you if any delays or problems occur.
You agree that our Privacy and Cookie Policies are part of these terms and condition
- We can't promise that the Site will meet your needs; that it will work properly; that it will be fit for a particular purpose, that it will not infringe the rights of others.
- We can't promise that it will work with all systems; that it will be secure and that all information provided will be accurate.
- The advice and information we give on the site is, by its very nature, general and may not be suitable for you. Before you follow any regime or use any product we suggest you MUST make sure that it is suitable for you and, if at all unsure you MUST take proper medical advice
- We take all reasonable effort to test material before placing it on the Site. In the very unlikely event of any loss, disruption or damage, we cannot be held responsible for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or computer system which may occur whilst using material derived from the Site.
AVAILABILITY OF THE SITE
- We never guarantee that the Site will be available all the time and if it's not available for any reason you can't hold us responsible for anything you lose as a result
- We have the right to change the site and the services it offers, suspend it or stop it at any time.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- As far as we are allowed by law we deny liability for any losses of all kind which you incur from visiting the site and or following the advice we give. You use the site at your own risk
- Neither will we be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss you may suffer even if we might have foreseen that loss or you told us it might happen
- Nothing in these T&C's excludes or restricts our liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on our part.
- Nothing in these T&C's takes away from you any rights you may have if you are a consumer
OFFENSIVE OR INCORRECT CONTENT
If something you see on the Site causes you offence or seems to be defamatory, please tell us and we'll consider changing it
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
- We don't control any of the websites we link to and so we can't be responsible for the content of such websites and disclaim liability for any losses which come out of you using them.
- Just because we link to a site does not mean that we endorse or recommend that site
- We can never guarantee that a link will work
- If you find any link we offer to be offensive, please let us know and we will consider removing it
- If you link to any other site using our site then you understand that separate conditions will apply to those sites and that we have no control over those conditions – so you agree that you will read and understand them before using those sites
MODIFICATIONS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS & THE SITE
- These T&C's will change from time to time and we don't have the resources to let all our visitors know about the changes. As a result you MUST come back to this page to make sure that we haven't changed the T&C's and whenever you access the site, you are confirming to us that you are aware of any changes
- We've also got the right to change the Site as and when we want but these terms and conditions will still apply to any changes we make
- Operative Law – This Agreement is made under the laws of England and Wales and that is the only jurisdiction which can govern it
- Partnership/Joint Ventures we and you agree that this Agreement does not form the basis of any partnership or co-venture
- Effect Of Agreement - this Agreement supersedes any previous Agreement between the parties in relation to the matters dealt with in them and represents the entire understanding between the parties.
- Time of the Essence – time will not be of the essence in any part of this Agreement
- Warranties - all parties acknowledge and agree that they have not entered into this Agreement in reliance on anything said or promised by the other which is not in these T&C's
- Unenforceability - If a Court or other body says that any part of these T&C's is unenforceable, the rest of them will stand.
- Notices – If either you or we need to give formal notice to the other it must be done by email to address each of us gives to the other from time to time.
- Entire Agreement – these T&C's contain the entire understanding between us.
- Online Dispute Resolution link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.show&lng=EN
INFORMATION ABOUT THE EXERCISE OF THE RIGHT TO CANCEL THIS CONTRACT
RIGHT TO CANCEL
You may have the right to cancel this contract within 14 days without giving any reason
The 14 day period will start:
- If the item we are selling is a physical item – when you receive it
- If the item we are selling is a digital download – on the day you order it
- If we are supplying multiple goods – then the day upon which you received the last item
- If this is a regular supply – when you receive the first consignment
To exercise the right you must tell us by post or email and you should use the attached form – but this is not compulsory. The address you should use is:
Vamp London Limited
25 Riverside Business Park,
Middlesex EN3 7QN
To meet the cancellation deadline you must send the form or tell us before the end of the 14 day period. You should keep a proof of posting if you send us a letter and a proof of posting when sending goods back to us.
EFFECT OF CANCELLATION
If you cancel this contract, we will repay you all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (unless you have asked for non-standard delivery)
We can deduct from the amount we send back to you:
Any reduction in value of the goods which results from unnecessary handling by you
The value of any damage suffered by the goods
We will repay you:
Within 14 days from receiving the goods back from you
Within 14 days of receiving a proof that you sent the goods back to us
If we did not supply goods, then within 14 days of your telling us that you want to cancel
We will pay you back using the same method that you used to pay us.
REMEMBER THAT YOU HAVE ONLY 14 DAYS FROM DELIVERY TO SEND THIS FORM TO US
IF SENDING BY POST GET A PROOF OF POSTING FREE FROM THE POST OFFICE
WE ARE COMMITTED TO RESPECTING AND PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY.
THIS POLICY SETS OUT WHAT WE DO WITH THE PERSONAL DATA WE OBTAIN FROM YOU AND HOW WE DEAL WITH COOKIES
IF THIS POLICY IS NOT ACCEPTABLE TO YOU
YOU MUST LEAVE THE SITE IMMEDIATELY AS YOUR AUTHORITY TO ACCESS IT IS DENIED.
1. Definitions and Interpretation
In this Policy the following terms shall have the following meanings:
Data means collectively all information that you submit to the Us via the Site and this definition shall, where applicable, incorporate the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Computer Includes all types of electronic device used to access the Site
Cookie means a small text file placed on your computer by this Site when you visit certain parts of the Site and/or when you use certain features of the Site. Details of the cookies used by this Site are set out in Clause 12;
Law means the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User means any third party that accesses the Site and is not employed by Us and acting in the course of their employment; and
2. Scope of this Policy
This Policy applies only to what we and our users do using this Site. It does extend to any other sites we might link to.
3. The Data We Collect
We collect some or all of the following information from time to time:
- Date of birth
- Job title
- Contact information such as email addresses and telephone numbers
- Demographic information such as post code, preferences and interests
- IP address (automatically collected)
- Web browser type and version (automatically collected)
- Operating system (automatically collected)
- A list of URLs starting with a referring site, your activity on this Site, and the site you exit to (automatically collected)
3. What We Do With the Data We Collect
3.1 We may keep your personal data for up to 12 months or (if you have an account with us) for the life of that account.
3.2 Unless the law tells us otherwise we will not disclose your personal data to any third party (except members of our group of companies and our affiliates). See Clause 4
3.3 All your personal data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see Clause 11 below.
3.4 We use your personal data from time to time to give you with the best possible service and experience when using our Site. He following are typical types of use:
- internal record keeping
- improvement of our products / services
- email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you
- contact for market research purposes.
- To customise or update the Site.
4 Third Party Sites and Services
4.1 Sometime we use other companies to help us with some of the functions on the Site, such as payments, deliveries, marketing etc. We give those companies access to some of your personal data so that they can do their job.
4.2 Any third party getting data from us uses it only to the extent they need by them to do what we have asked them to do. Any use for other purposes is strictly prohibited. Any personal data that is processed by any third party will be processed strictly within the terms of this Policy and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
5. Links to Other Sites
6. Changes of Business Ownership and Control
6.1 From time to time our business will change and this may involve us selling some or part of our Company. The personal data you give us will, if it is appropriate, be transferred to any new owner but always under the terms of this Policy and they will only be allowed to use that data for the same purposes for which you supplied it to us..
6.2 Because of the number of users of our site we won't contact you in advance of any transfer
7. Controlling Use of Your Data
If you give us personal data we will give you some options to restrict our use of that data. This may include the following:
7.1 use of data for direct marketing purposes; and
7.2 sharing data with third parties.
8. Your Right to Withhold Information
8.1 You may use some parts of the Site without providing any personal data at all. If you want to use all of the Site you will have to send us some personal data.
9. Accessing your own Data
You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal data we hold on payment of a small fee which will not exceed £10.00.
Data security is very important to us and to protect your personal data we have put in place certain physical, electronic and managerial procedures to make sure that that date is secure.
First Party Cookies
13. Third Party Cookies
When using this Site certain third party cookies may be placed and accessed on your computer. Third party cookies are placed by sites and/or parties other than Us. Third party cookies are used on this Site for advertising purposes and have nothing to do with l to the services provided by the Site.
All Cookies used by this Site are used in accordance with the Law.
14. You Give Us permission to place Cookies on your computer
14.1 When you stay logged on to the Site you are giving us permission to place cookies on your computer. You can always stop that happening if you want using the tools provided by your Internet Browser but if you do that certain features of the Site may not function fully or as intended.
14.2 Certain features on our site may need cookies to work properly and the Law allows these Cookies if they are "strictly necessary". We will not ask your permission to place these Cookies on your computer. You can still block these cookies by changing your Internet Browser's settings as mentioned above.
15. Analytic Services
15.1 Google and others analyse our site all the time and we use that information to help our business. The data they collect includes things like who visits the site, where they come from, how long they stay on the Site, what pages they visit and so on.. These statistics help us to understand how Users use the Site. This then helps us to improve the Site and the products and/or services we offer.
15.2 You don't have to let us to use these Cookies as we've said before, you can disable them, but while our use of them does not pose any risk to your privacy or your safe use of the Site, it does help us to continually improve our business.
16. Disabling Cookies
16.1 You choose to allow cookies or not in your internet browser (Google Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari and so on). Most Internet Browsers also let you to choose whether to disable all cookies or only third party cookies. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
16.2 You can choose to delete Cookies at any time but if you do this you may lose information which helps you to access the Site more quickly and efficiently.
16.3 We always recommend that you check that your Internet Browser is up-to-date. Use the Help and guidance screens provided by the internet browser if you are not sure what you are doing.
17. Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy as we decide from time to time or as may be required by Law. If we make any changes they will be posted on the site and you will be deemed to have accepted the changes the next time you use of the Site after the alterations.
If you have any problems with anything you buy from us, get in touch using the contact details below.
We accept returns only if you are buying as a consumer. Please see out terms and conditions for full details.
If you wish to return an item, please use the Cancellation Form and email or post it to us.
You can contact our Sales Team using the following:
- Tel: 0208 805 8557
- Email: email@example.com
- Post: 25 Riverside Business Park, Riverwalk Road, Enfield, Middlesex EN3 7QN